Maximizer Customer Relationship Management - Customisation & Workflow
Automate Processes and Monitor your Business.
Workflow Automation, powered by KnowledgeSync(1), improves responsiveness and makes relevant customer experiences possible by automating processes, alerting managers of problem areas and reducing manual work. Add workflow automation to your edition of Maximizer CRM to have a fully functional, automated CRM system.
Key Benefits of Workflow Automation with Maximizer CRM
Get Insight on a Regular Schedule or Just-in-Time
- Schedule Reports: Automatically receive the reports you need to see based on a regular schedule.
- Trigger Reports: Distribute reports when a certain action occurs. For example, if an account manager abandons or loses more than five opportunities in one week, send a sales territory forecast to the sales manager.
- Take Action on Inquiries: Monitor incoming email, identify the customer’s record, route the email to the account manager and save it to the customer’s record.
- Handle Unsubscribe Requests Automatically: Comply with anti-spam legislation and remove names automatically from your email campaign lists.
- Automatic Replies: Send an intelligent, automatic response to the sender to provide relevant information and timely response.
i Workflow Automation is an add-on product with additional license fees.
ii Requires Email Response System.