Maximizer Customer Relationship Management - Sales Force Automation
Sales Force Automation (SFA) software, built into Maximizer CRM, helps sales executives and sales teams meet and exceed revenue targets, and build profitable relationships for long-term success. Centralise information from multiple sources (paper, spreadsheets, Outlook), into one, convenient, action-oriented workspace - whether accessing Maximizer CRM through a mobile device (Maximizer Mobile CRM), online, or in the office, Maximizer CRM makes it easy to manage accounts, collaborate on sales opportunities, and accurately forecast sales.
Benefits of Sales Force Automation Software
- Effectively manage accounts and respond on-the-fly to maximise wins
- Build profitable relationships with access to complete client history at everyone’s fingertips
- Win more deals by using best practices sales processes in your sales cycle
- Forecast sales more accurately for better intelligence into your business
Additional Sales Force Automation Features
- Account & Contact Management
- Opportunity Management
- Quote & Order Management
- Lead Management
- Sales Quota Management
Manage your sales accounts and customers better than your competition. With Maximizer CRM, you have account management and sales contact management software in one central database and have the flexibility to track and view the information that is relevant to your business.
Benefits of Account Management Software
- Manage an unlimited number of accounts or contacts and profile them using a variety of your own custom fields, such as industry and size
- Access a history of account interactions including emails, phone calls, faxes
- Personalise the way you view account information with an unlimited number of columns of data to view, search, and sort on
- Create custom data entry windows for different teams that provide key fields important to each group
- Maintain data integrity with duplicate record checking and mandatory fields
- Search on any field, and create one-click access to frequently accessed lists of accounts, customers or prospects
- Manage sales territories by setting up parameters for lead assignment, using any of your custom fields
- Get maps and driving directions using the built-in GoogleTM Maps for virtually any location in the world
- Access and update your accounts and contacts while away from the office with Maximizer Mobile CRM
|Maximizer CRM's built-in sales management and sales forecasting software lets you track the details of every sales opportunity so you can stay on top of your sales progress toward targets. Sales opportunity management makes forcasting effortless and lets you take proactive measures to ensure your sales team hits revenue targets.
Benefits of Sales Management Software
- Use opportunities to track every project, deal or sale
- Apply your sales methodologies and processes to every deal to increase your win ratio
- Rate success factors and decision-makers for an accurate probability of close
- Monitor your deal stage and push to close more deals
- Track all details of the deal, including key decision-maker, products being pitched, and watch your probability of close increase
- Use graphical sales reports, including the sales pipeline funnel, to forecast your sales, monitor your pipeline, and analyse your win/loss
- Access and update your opportunities and sales forecast while away from the office with Maximizer Mobile CRM
- Leverage Opportunity Monitoring & Alerts:
- Increase visibility into your team’s activity and performance.
- Keep tabs on your biggest deals and most valued customers by staying alerted to important changes in their status.
- Determine what changes you need to be aware of and configure email notifications to be sent automatically whenever an opportunity has been modified.
- Facilitate timely response and collaboration by keeping account managers and partners up-to-date so they can take effective action.
Whether you take orders online or over the phone, manage your leads from qualification to close by integrating your quote and order management process with Maximizer CRM.
- Create and manage quotes and orders through the built-in Order Desk
- Manage inquiries, then create time-limited quotes, apply discounts, and convert them into orders
- Merge quotes into Word templates in order to further customise communications
- Track status of quotes and orders, responses and fulfillments, through to shipping and payment
- Pre-authorise, capture payments, or process refunds in real-time with the credit card transaction processing gateway
- Automatically email customers with summary order to manage expectations
Sales Lead Management
Maximizer CRM acts as lead management software to ensure that all leads are handled by your sales people in a timely manner and are converted to sales opportunities with Maximizer CRM. Automatically identify leads that haven’t been followed up on, and track the status and source of each lead to measure funnel and conversion rate.
Benefits of Lead Management Software
- Automate everyday tasks, catch critical time-sensitive issues and stay on top of priority opportunities with Workflow Automation powered by KnowledgeSync
- Import lead lists from virtually any file format
- Automatically alert the right people to unpursued leads for follow-up
- Create targeted customer lists for outbound call campaigns
- Increase lead response time by monitoring and responding to incoming emails
- Intelligently direct leads and inquiries to the appropriate rep, while responding immediately to the sender and recording the interaction in the customer’s record
- Access, update status and assign your leads to others while away from the office with Maximizer Mobile CRM
Powerful tools, reports and visual dashboards in Maximimizer CRM empower sales leaders and their teams to stay focused on generating revenue and being accountable for their results.
- Stay updated on team, territory and individual performance, ensuring accountability and the required level of motivation within your sales organisation.
- Create powerful quota-based dashboard indicators for results at-a-glance.
- View exactly what you need to see by filtering annually, quarterly, monthly – based on your company’s fiscal year.
- Share results through printed reports or quick, one-click export to Microsoft® Excel®.
Manage administrative rights to create, view or modify quotas among team members.