Maximizer Customer Relationship Management - Group Edition
Maximizer CRM Group Edition - Full-Featured CRM for Small Businesses
Maximizer CRM Group Edition is a full-featured CRM software solution that enables teams of up to ten users to work together to attract more prospects, win new customers, and improve customer satisfaction.
Group Edition has all the sales, marketing, and customer service features to help teams effectively sell to, market to, and service customers. It features account & contact management, sales opportunity management & forecasting, marketing automation (including built-in email marketing) and customer service & support management. Group Edition now offers all the access optionsi: Windows desktop, web , remote synchronisation and mobile devices so you have access to all your CRM information – anywhere, any time.
Designed for small businesses, Maximizer CRM Group Edition offers unprecedented deployment time with a database powered by Microsoft SQL Express – offering seamless installation, zero administration, yet powerful to power even the most demanding of small businesses.
- Account & Contact Management: including time management, task management, email management, communications & Office integration, Outlook & Exchange synchronisationi document management, and accounting integration(iv) (to QuickBooks® and Microsoft Dynamics GP®).
- Sales: including sales force automation, opportunity management, lead management, sales forecasting, sales coachingv, territory management, quote management, partner relationship managementiv
- Marketing: including marketing automation, email marketing. Customer Service & Support: including case management, customer self-service(vii), knowledge base(viii), and computer telephony integration (CTI).
- Customer Service & Support: including case management, customer self-service(vii), knowledge base(viii), and computer telephony integration (CTI).
- Business Intelligence: including reports, dashboards, & custom reportingix.
- Workflow Automation(x): add-ons available for process automation, business activity monitoring.
- Customisation & Integration(x): capabilities to easily make CRM work for your unique business processes.
i. Contact your account manager for pricing on access options.
ii.Radius90 is an add-on product with additional license fees.
iii. Outlook synchronisation is available with Group Edition; Exchange synchronisation requires MaxSync add-on product with additional fees.
iv. Accounting Link with QuickBooks and Dynamics GP are add-on products with additional license fees.
v. CanDoGo is an add-on service with additional fees. Partner Relationship Management requires add-on Partner Web Access licenses.
vi. Customer self-service requires add-on Customer Web Access licenses.
vii. Knowledge Base is an add-on module for Professional Edition (this module included with Enterprise Edition).
viii. Custom reporting provided through add-on licenses of Crystal Reports or Radius90.
ix. Workflow Automation powered by KnowledgeSync is an add-on product with additional license fees. Customisation & integration requires
x. Customisation Suite, which is an add-on product with additional license fees.